Friday, June 29, 2007

The Glories of Spring, and Natural Healing!


Just wanted to let you know, that I am still here. We have been very busy, making Munchbars, and getting ready to receive a new member of our family. My sister Sarah, is expecting her first baby, my parents' first grandchild, by the end of July, and we are so excited! I am studying herbs, and fashion, and making people healthy, both in their appearance and their body. I really like doing this!

Well, I can hear fireworks starting to go off. I cannot believe that people will waste their fireworks, five days before the Forth of July. I cannot comput that! It doesn't make sense to me!

My Mom and I are working hard, to learn what we can, about natural healing. It is fascinating!

Our state is a beautiful state, as you can see from the pictures! These I took from the train, on my way from Kingston to Spokane. The second one, is the view from my house. It is a great place!

The other one is while I was riding on the train! My state is very beautiful!
Well, I need to close!
God bless from the Hines Family Homestead!
Laura

1 comment:

Mrs. Anna T said...

Hi Laura! I had no idea you were updating this blog at all. Beautiful pictures!